Ethos and Values
Our Statement of Ethos and Values should give you a good understanding of our fundamental values here at Wainstalls School.
Wainstalls School actively encourages its children to become caring, hardworking, creative and interesting citizens of the future.
- We offer equal opportunities to all members of the school community.
- We value all parties’ opinions in decision making.
- We value the contributions of all stakeholders to continually improve standards.
- We value the community and continue to build upon strong relationships.
The Aims of the School
- To have happy children·
- To ensure the safety of all the school community
- To provide an understanding of and encourage a healthy life style
- To promote equal opportunities for everyone in the community
- To develop and celebrate a culture of respect
- To nurture self-esteem and independence
- To foster a love of learning
- To cultivate a climate of collaboration
- To ensure the whole school community achieves their full potential
- To prepare children for their future economic well being
- To respect and value different cultures and beliefs in our local and global community
- To help all children