Many of our children and staff enjoy a hot meal each day. Meals cost £2.10 but children can of course bring a packed lunch to school each day if you prefer.
If you get any of the following support payments your child may be entitled to receive free school meals:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit Run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
Free School Meals
If you think your child is entitled to free school meals, please contact our admin team and they will be happy to support you in completing the appropriate application form and provide advice regarding documentary proof of any support you are receiving.